Cloud Computing – The different technological tools available in today’s market have indisputably transformed the way in which organizations work. Not only are each and every one of their processes executed more effectively. And in less time, but also the services and products they provide to their customers meet higher quality and efficiency standards than those handled in the past.
Among the different technological advances that have been achieved during this digital age, one of the ones that has gained the most recognition in the corporate world, without a doubt, is cloud computing ; a key tool in digital transformations that allows its users to save considerable sums of money, thanks to the fact that all their information and part of their infrastructure is stored and secure in the cloud.
If you have doubts about what it is about and what advantages this technology can offer your organization, continue reading this New Digital Hub article ; here we will explain what it is, how it works and what are the profits of cloud computing for companies of the future.
Cloud Computing: What is it?
Cloud computing, known in Spanish as cloud computing , is a type of technology that allows companies to access, through the Internet and from anywhere in the world, data, information, software, files, systems and others, without need to download any application or connect to a local server. In simple words, cloud computing takes full advantage of the advantages offered by the Internet to store a variety of resources and programs online.
Although it sounds a bit complex, in fact cloud computing is present in many of the services we use today, from email and online documents from Google or Microsoft, to platforms like Netflix or Spotify. It is indisputable that its versatile nature and its usefulness have made cloud computing a key solution for optimizing business processes , since it saves costs, integrates all business operations, guarantees information security, as well as existence able to adapt to any type and size of organization.
Types of Cloud Computing
However, in order for businessmen to be able to take full advantage of the facilities provided by this tool, it is necessary that they first choose the type of cloud computing that is most favorable for their operation. In general, there are three types: Paas, Saas and Iass. Find out what each of them is about below:
Saas (Software as a Service): they are executed and managed by external service providers and their function is to offer IT environment resources, storage, and others, which workers can access through the Internet from any device.
Paas (Platform as a Service): in this option, the cloud computing provider provides a complete software and hardware system, in which the client can develop, run and manage their own applications, but without the need for maintenance or control to the infrastructure that maintains those applications.
Iass (Infrastructure as a Service): this service, unlike the other two. Allows its users to fully manage the applications. Operating systems, information, programs and data, including the infrastructure that supports the applications.
The 7 Main Advantages Of Implementing Cloud Computing In Companies
Today, it is evident that there is no economic sector. Or human being, that does not resort to technology to carry out their daily tasks. Cloud computing is just another extremely valuable tool for today’s industries. As it guarantees endless benefits from the moment it is incorporated into their operation. Get to know just some of the advantages of cloud computing in companies below:
- Flexibility:It is capable of adapting to any type of organization. Irrespective of its size or economic sector. Similarly, you can scale down or scale up services to meet increased demand instantly and seamlessly.
- Optimization of the business areas: all the departments that make up the company can use cloud computing to store and access information. Programs, software and others. Which contributes to improving their productivity and avoiding inconveniences related to limitations. In access to information, loss of data due to damage to equipment, etc.
- One step closer to digital transformation: cloud computing, like process automation software , are key tools for business digitization. Since it allows you to increase the productivity and performance of your human capital. Without incurring in exorbitant costs.
- Saving resources: cloud computing, unlike other technological solutions such as data centers. Does not imply a cost beyond the subscription to the cloud to obtain the storage. Also it does not require specialized personnel for its maintenance . This allows you to save money in human capital and in the acquisition of machines, programs and other tools.
- Greater security: the security protocols used by cloud computing service. Providersare considerably high and of unsurpassed quality, a fact that almost completely prevents information leaks, data theft and kidnapping, etc.
- Backup in case of loss of information: contrary to what would happen if all the information is physically store on a computer. Using cloud computing, the company has a guarante backup of all its data. Programs, and even its infrastructure. No matter if your data center goes down or a device goes missing. All the information stored in the cloud is still at your employees’ fingertips.
- Simultaneous work: all employees of the organization can access cloud services at the same time and without generating delays. Regardless of the number of people who are connected.
At New Digital Hub we are experts in the execution of corporate digitization projects. In which we provide software services for process automation. Business process mining, optimization of software licenses , among others. Do not doubt any more about it and invest wisely in favor of the productivity and profitability of your organization with the help of New Digital Hub .
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings