Robotic Process Automation ( or RPA Robotic Process Automation) is a software technology that seeks to improve your company’s processes and optimize results effectively. Next, we tell you how.
What does it consist of?
RPA is a technology that provides the tools necessary to learn, mimic, and then execute rule-based business processes from bots or software robots. With this, intelligent workflows are executed that are essential to automate processes and improve efficiency in the preparation of tasks.
For this to work, it is essential for users to access bots that, by observing the digital actions of humans, can begin to perform tasks without any setbacks and minimizing the margins of error. So by having process automation software in your company or business , it is also possible to access a robot that performs tasks 24 hours a day, without having to pause its work, to obtain an increase in productivity and productivity as a result. completion of various tasks without delays.
Advantages of implementing Robotic Process Automation
It is important to think of RPA as a digital ally that is responsible for executing the repetitive and low strategic value tasks of your business. They can extract web data, perform different types of calculations, open and move or copy and paste files, analyze emails, log into programs, and extract unstructured data to facilitate automated data analysis . Therefore, its implementation represents many benefits.
- Adaptability: RPA bots have the ability to easily adapt to any type of interface or workflow. Therefore, there is no need to make changes to work processes, systems or applications.
- Easy implementation: the processes of configuration, use and disclosure of RPA bots can be applied easily. It is a very intuitive system, which also does not require the investment of extra time or resources. Plus, it can be schedule, cloned, customize, and share.
- Increase in productivity: the implementation of bots generates a change in the workflow, freeing time for humans to carry out tasks of high strategic value. Considering that the average worker spends 60 hours a month doing repetitive tasks, automation is a great way to offload loads.
- Cost savings: the return on investment in this type of technology is assured. An ordinary employee can recover approximately 40% of their time each day, which means that the employer only has to invest in specialized employees and still increase their monthly returns thanks to the support of RPA. This, without taking into account the financial impacts derived from the elimination of errors and rework, the reduction of risks and the use that employees can make of the additional time that bots have freed them up.
- Diversity: the implementation of this technology can be carried out in various business sectors. For example: insurance industries, banking services, the health sector, manufacturing businesses, the public sector and it can even be a support for data management in the scientific area.
How to apply RPA in your company
we offer you a Robotic Process Automation system to achieve your strategic objectives. As partners, we can guarantee a 43% growth in business proposals submitted and a 99% reduction in time and 100% in file processing errors. We know the importance of taking a step into the future and relying on artificial intelligence technologies; For this reason, we invite you to contact us through our digital channels and ask about our Digital Transformation Consulting , Software Asset Management (SAM), Business Process Mining and Robotic Process Automation services for automated data analysis.